Privacy & Security Policy
Last Updated: 09/02/23
By using our Services, you consent to the collection, use and processing of your Information, for the purposes of fulfilling your order, when you make a purchase. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties, ever.
Information We Collect about You
Data you directly and voluntarily provide to us.
We may collect and process some or all of the following Information you make available to us when you make a purchase or use our Services, such as:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number, which may include your mobile phone number
- Payment information
- Product ratings and reviews, including any media submitted with a review
- Customer support or technical information you provide when you contact us directly
- Details of your purchases and fulfilment of orders
Information we automatically collect from you.
We also collect information by automated means (such as cookies) when you visit our website, make purchases, or open emails that we send, in relation to purchases, or if you have selected to receive our quarterly Newsletters. This information may include:
- Web server/log data such as IP address, domain type, device identifier/data, browser version, operating system, unique personal identifiers, and the resources that you access
- Mobile carrier and device settings (for example, your language preference or information stored in your browser settings)
- Requested and referring URLs
How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal Information we collect from you for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes:
Security and Auditing.
To protect against malicious activity, analyse fraud potential, and secure our services and operations.
Product Sales and Fulfilment.
This includes the evaluation of products and services we offer and the processing and shipping of your orders. It also includes providing customer care.
For Marketing Communications.
To market to you and other potential customers, by email, updates and promotions, and or our newsletter, where you have chosen to receive these.
From time to time, we may offer promotions on our products.
We may deploy research, such as surveys or request your feedback to help develop new designs, products or services, to improve your experience.